We welcome you to a new wave of life infused with Texas spirit.
Towne Lake reflects its Texas-sized appeal in a 300-acre lake, the 4th largest private recreational lake in the Greater Houston area. Connected trails, waterways and scenic coves allow neighbors easy access to the lake and the many amenities and destinations throughout, bonding the community together and creating a unique living experience. Towne Lake is a place where neighbors can work, play, raise children and leave a legacy for generations to come.
Towne Lake is developing as the centerpiece of one of the region’s most sought-after areas in Northwest Houston. Bordered by 290, West Road and Barker Cypress Road, Towne Lake is right in the heart of the Cypress-Fairbanks area, surrounded by restaurants, shopping, as well as educational and recreational opportunities.
- Single family and active adult homes built by some of Houston’s premier home builders
- Award winning Cy-Fair ISD, two on-site elementary schools and one future on-site middle school
- Recreational boating, skiing and water sports allowed for residents
- Waterfront shopping and dining at future boardwalk
- Parks, playgrounds, pools and miles of hiking and biking trails
- Office space and future business district at the Towne Lake Centre
- Community clubhouses, outdoor entertainment and tons of events and activities