Welcome to a new wave of life infused with Texas spirit.
Towne Lake is an award-winning master planned community that reflects its Texas-sized appeal in a 300-acre lake, the largest private recreational lake in Houston. With over 14 miles of shoreline and a 6 mile continuous boat ride, Towne Lake offers unprecedented lakeside living. Connected trails, waterways and scenic coves allow neighbors easy access to the lake and community amenities, creating a unique lakeside living experience. Towne Lake is a place where neighbors can
work, play, raise children and leave a legacy for generations to come. Towne Lake is the centerpiece of one of the region’s most sought-after areas in Northwest Houston. Bordered by 290, West Road and Barker Cypress Road, Towne Lake is right in the heart of the Cypress-Fairbanks area, surrounded by restaurants, shopping, as well as educational and recreational opportunities. Zoned to the highly-acclaimed Cy-Fair ISD, Towne Lake is home to 3 onsite schools.
WHY TOWNE LAKE?
- Single family and active adult homes built by Houston’s premier home builders
- Award winning Cy-Fair ISD with three on-site schools
- Recreational boating, skiing and watersports for residents
- Waterfront shopping, dining, and office suites at The Boardwalk
- Parks, playgrounds, pools and miles of hiking and biking trails
- Community Lakehouse, boat marina, and tons of events and activities
- Waterpark with lazy river, twisty water slide, beach area, and frontier house café for poolside dining
- Boat rentals & water taxi for non-boat owners