Find Commercial Sites to Suit Your Needs
Red areas on the Community Map denote commercial sites.
Located in the award-winning Towne Lake, our available land sites and build-to-suit opportunities offer your business a thriving environment for success. These commercial sites are just a stone's throw away from The Boardwalk which hosts an array of restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and medical. Your business is "shore" to succeed in Towne Lake with over 3,200 residents, and a strategic location to Barker Cypress Road (over 34,000 vehicles per day) and Highway 290.
The Boardwalk at Towne Lake (Mixed-Use)
|3 Mi (2010)||3 Mi (2020)||5 Mi (2010)||5 Mi (2020)|
|Population||3 Mi (2010) 68,518||3 Mi (2020) 101,831||5 Mi (2010) 216,623||5 Mi (2020) 285,288|
|Estimated Households||3 Mi (2010) 21,667||3 Mi (2020) 32,645||5 Mi (2010) 69,804||5 Mi (2020) 92,525|
|Estimated Avg HH Income||3 Mi (2010) $100,315||3 Mi (2020) $125,769||5 Mi (2010) $93,264||5 Mi (2020) $109,460|
|Daytime Employment||3 Mi (2010) 13,890||3 Mi (2020) 21,259||5 Mi (2010) 46,735||5 Mi (2020) 64,520|
The Boardwalk encompasses the boundaries of Cy-Fair ISD, the 3rd largest school district in Texas and the 25th largest in the nation.
One of the six colleges that comprise the Lone Star College System with two satellite centers, currently servings more than 20,000 students.
A multi-purpose sports complex that draws over 1.5 million guests a year, consisting of:
- 11,000-seat stadium
- 9,500-seat multipurpose arena
- 456-seat theater
- 15,333 sqft conference center
- satellite food production center
A new Marketplace location with 120,000 sqft offers not only groceries but also apparel, home furnishings, and jewelry.
The 2,400-acre master planned community is connected by a 300 acre recreational lake that flanks The Boardwalk. The final build out will be 3,000 homes and residents can access The Boardwalk by foot, auto, or boat! Additionally, 10 other communities with nearly 38,000 households are in close proximity.
- Named “Master Planned Community of the Year” by the GHBA
- Named “Landscape Design of the Year” by the GHBA
- Named “Sales Information Center of the Year” by the GHBA
- Named “Best Community in Houston” by Houston Chronicle
- HBJ Landmark Award for Residential Community
- CMCO Refrigeration
- CyFair High School
- Cypress Falls High School
- Cypress Independent School
- Cypress Springs High School
- Elliot Electric Supply Inc
- Greater Houston Pool Mgmt Inc
- Langham Creek High School
- Lone Star College Cy-Fair
- Picture Me Portrait Studios